Tuesday, September 15, 2009

dear dave,

feeling a little more settled today. Had a good day yesterday with Hex, hanging out together, and supporting him. We spent almost an hour in sitting in the circle, watching people go every which way. Coming home, meeting friends, off to dinner, walking dogs. It felt so soothing to sit and relax, and observe. Nice to be with each other, and feel each other. I'm so lucky to have my Hexy. So so lucky.

Back to work this morning. An early start at the gym, followed by a wonderful shower in the spa-like locker room. Fine soaps and scrubs and shampoos and conditioners. Its nice to take care of myself. Be kind to myself.

Caught up with Richelle, and Kim. And here I am, back to my desk, in front of my huge computer, ready to start a new chapter.

Excited to get back to the Corcoran to print, and to deliver all the prints and shirts that were sold at the show.

Im looking forward to drawing, and taking more pictures. Have a few really great guys (Dave too) that I will potentially be working with. Have new projects to plan.

I'm off.

No comments: