Monday, September 28, 2009

dear dave,

its sort of chilly today!

I went to the gym this morning, and found an itouch on my machine. I turned it in, but after snooping a bit. I'm not really a snooper. I discovered a long time ago that sometimes you find what you are looking for, and can't handle it. People have a right to their privacy. But I couldn't help myself. Luckily there was not much to discover. A few boring emails and music.

Not really sure how I feel this morning. Mondays are ALWAYS like this. I have stuff to do, but nothing feels pressing, or actually ALL feels pressing, and I can't decide where to put my time. So I fiddle.

Hexy and I made apple slices with my mom yesterday. I fun afternoon, and they turned out perfect. Sort of like frosted apple pie, or homemade poptarts. I seriously can't stop eating them. Especially when they are all cooled down. Plan to do that more often - she has so many great recipes - and it's fun spending time with her, doing things she loves.

Ok - I'm off to print at the Corcoran. Or at least I will be, after I do the 1,000 things I want to get done.

No comments: