Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Maybe it's a good time to make a list.

A list of things I really LOVE.

This will make me feel better!

I love when Hex yodels.
I love it when Remi snuggles up against me in bed, and when she drives with me in the car.

I love coming to work and parking near the giant grassy hillside.
I love the sound of August bugs
I love ice coffee, and remembering being with MJM in NYC
I love Courtney's laugh
I love taking new shirts out of the dryer, and surveying it, all fresh and crisp and cotton-ey

I love doughnuts
I love driving down canal road on summer nights
I LOVE pet shop boy's remixes
I love remembering my bike trip in Italy, and how I planned to seduce Ron on the last night in Florence

I love breezy summer air coming in the window
I love napping in shady rooms
I love getting emails, and letters in the mail.

No comments: