Friday, September 4, 2009

struggles continue!

shoot with Dave this morning was fun, but I'm not sure I got much. Need to mix things up, but I don't know how. I need to take better pictures. Or not just snap away. I'm frustrated with myself.

Now its getting late in the day, and I'm feeling like a fuck-up (again)

This week has been tough. I am at war with myself. A small upset became a mini skirmish, which grew into a large-ish battle that has become ALL-OUT-WAR.

I just can't make peace with myself, get into a groove, and move. Instead, I'm just bogged down, dragging along. I do something, like it, realize it SUCKS, think about throwing it away, and feel bad about it all, asking myself "what are you thinking?"

I'm dying to get out of this mind-swamp, but don't know how. I have waves of happiness, and my mind clears. This morning with Dave was really fun. I love shooting him and walking around. He is such a great guy. Then, I came back, and my mood slowly devolved.

I look at all the pictures, and wonder what they are good for. I look at Google analytics, and see that my web traffic is way down. I think about my HUGE framing project, and shudder. I'm feeling so lost, and unsure.

No comments: