Wednesday, October 14, 2009



dear Dave,

Gloomy cold day. I got a grande ZEn tea, which totally brings me back to catalog struggles at BSUR. Working sick in my little corner, while activity buzzes around me. Jeremy and Adam wanting to get on the computer. Endless rounds of printing and reprinting. All the photo angst. Its really funny to think how hard all that was. How hard it was made to be. I LOVE having that off my shoulders. LOVE

I'm getting into a print-a-day schedule. Sort of crazy. Today the Corcoran is open later in the afternoon, so I have some more time at the studio to work (waste).

Bickered with H about my Baked & Wired set-up. My days are numbered there, so I want to make sure to maximize. But I don't want to gut my balance and rhythm. Today I'm going back to replace a print I took down yesterday. SOOOO happy to have movement. Movement is great.

I decided to cancel UTRECHT, after visiting this morning. I think the set-up won't work well for me at all, since the window is tinted. Glad to make the quick change, and to get my whole week back. Super glad. Feel like I'm getting into a work groove, and don't want to mess that up.

No comments: