Monday, October 26, 2009

dear Dave,

What a CRAZY few weeks its been. Just when I think I'm up, I'm down again. Now we have Lucy's (parent's dog) health to deal with.

Last Monday I volunteered to take her from Jimmy, since giving her all her medicine was going to be a big job. Just when she seemed to be getting better, she took a turn for the worse Sunday, scratching her face up like crazy, and throwing up her food (all night long). Then her eyes swelled.

This morning she seems more stable, and a call to the vet was sort of reassuring. She will be off her antibiotics and on boiled chicken and rice for a few days. Hope this helps, and that she is able to recover soon.

Back to the studio today, after another late start. Life is ROUGH. Seriously rough lately. Baked and Wired comes to a close Wednesday. Traffic on the site is WAY down--to a trickle. Print sales down too. I've hit a major bump in the road again. Its up to me to find a way over it.

Chin up.

No comments: