Monday, November 30, 2009



Dear Dave,

Back to work after a fun long weekend. Hitting the Corcoran today to work on Hugo some more. That will be priority number one, then show stuff. Studio Holiday Show coming up this weekend, so its full steam ahead.

ALSO, Hex's b-day is Friday, and we are mid-production on all our ornaments. We are getting a lot of requests for something besides the snowmen, so we will need to figure that out pretty quick.

BRANDDAVE has been on my mind so much. What my next steps are. Obviously I need to do more shows, and get more exposure. Now that Christmas is here, it feels like that will be on hold. But spring will be here soon.

I keep telling myself: things will work out. But I need to make more of a plan to make that happen. I need to earn my freedom again. I feel slack.

ps - took Remi to Rock Creek Sunday. She almost slipped of this ledge (above) as we walked up to it. It's MUCH higher then it looks in the picture. I almost had a heart attack.

No comments: