Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Dave,

I need (MUST) find some new music to fuel some sort of creative surge I'm desperate for! Pet Shop Boys have been spent long ago. Kanye West played a major part of my holiday season last year. Who can I turn to? I need FUN. I'm considering Robin Thicke, for old time sake. Maybe.

ANOTHER rainy day. Rainy and cold.

Im going to try to pull together my CD for the print show, and continue to work on Hugo. And of course the website.

Everyday I just muddle through, looking for that elusive creative spark. It's like eating when I'm not hungry. Such a drag. But I'm lucky. So super lucky. I need to remember that!

1 comment:

LOU said...

Dear Dave,
How funny you should post this because I was looking for new music for hours today! Perhaps I should make you a mix cd?