Thursday, November 19, 2009

dear Dave
taking metro to studio, because of the nail that gave me a flat tire last night. sucks. 2nd nail in 3 months. That was an expensive Chipotle!

Probably won't make TD's opening later, but not ruling it out completely. I'm thinking it would be good to try and go.

Walking to the station, I started to fret that my prints are going in a country kitsch rustic direction. I don't want that. I need to watch this, because it's really not the way I want them to be. Maybe it's time to lay low on the dogs for a bit.

Big plan changes today. I was going to get wood and thermals this morning - but that has to be nixed.

------------
(at studio now)

Good session at the corcoran yesterday. Short and sweet. Finished Jack and the larger dog. Next print project is WONG NEVER RIGHT.

It Thursday -- time to set up my Friday and Saturday. I consistently mess this up, so I need to stay focused and work this out.

Fingers crossed.

EXCELLENT GLEE last night. I'm loving it - and buying all the music.

No comments: