Wednesday, November 25, 2009



dear dave,

Worked on Hugo (above), but thinking it may be a rough draft print. I think I can make the parts come together a little better. I need to make some adjustments. LOVED having the entire print studio to myself yesterday.

Corcoran closed today, so I'm going to draw in the studio, prepare hoodie for Friday shoot, and continue to spiff up the website. Ive been looking at other shirt sites and blogs, trying to figure out ways I can improve and market. I get excited thinking about things to do, but then fizzle a bit after I think about them too much. Best to be in the moment, and not over analyze things too much.

My poor FREEHAND blog. I have let it die on the vine. I keep planning to fold it into my portfolio on the site, but never get there.

When I was working on it last November I was so into it. It was a great outlet and format for daily updates. Then I started working on the site, and things just fizzled. I want to get back to that daily output. I miss it. It's such a good way to stay creative and productive.

No comments: