Thursday, November 5, 2009

late post today.

weird days.

Not hearing from many people, so I feel like I am on a little island. I'm working on my website, which has been going well. But it's so strange. I make so many changes and adjustments, but rarely hear any feedback about them. It just feels odd. It's getting me down lately. I feel like I have lost momentum.

I see other people get so many comments from their readers and fans. It's all so interactive. I don't what the secret is to that. What makes some people so magnetic? So engaging? I just don't know.
------
Working on some long sleeve shirts to shoot tomorrow. Got an AWESOME hoodie, but I'm afraid it will be too small for Dave, considering he is 6' 7". Fingers crossed, but I doubt it.

1 comment:

Beth said...

hee, I didn't see that you have a blog. Don't get down-- you are soooo wonderful and your work is so delightful! It's such a great mix of sweet and sad. Just like you.