Tuesday, December 29, 2009

dear dave,

Ha - I had two classic dreams combined last night.

I was about to take a final exam for a math class that I skipped the whole semester, AND I was naked. I just remember searching everywhere for a t-square. For some reason that was needed on the test. And as I walked into class, I realized I was naked. Suddenly I had a sweatshirt to tie around my waste, but it wasn't covering well. HA! classic. I was panicked. But I was determined to take that test anyway - knowing I would fail.

These are dreams I love waking up from. All the fear just washes away.

Having coffee with Beverly this morning, so I better be on my way...

ps - did well eating better yesterday, until we went to Sheon's and I discovered the sugar cookies we brought over for Christmas Eve. I plunged right into them without a thought.

1 comment:

Thomas said...

dreams about taking a test in school means that you are working hard to accomplish something great in your life. it's a good dream. :)

i like how you said you love waking up from the dreams because the fear is gone. thats a good way of looking at it. i suffer from nightmares every night...i am going to start thinking of it differently now. thanks dave.