Wednesday, January 13, 2010

dear dave,

I'm having the hardest time getting to the studio early. Today was seemed to have 1,000 things to do before I could leave the house.

Dinner last night with Tom and Michael was great. I had a terrific time getting to know them, and sharing a bit about my work. I'm really excited to be working with Tom - I think it will be great for both of us.

Nice to talk about my artwork, and think about new plans. Larger pieces, and back to a bit more abstraction. Feels nice to be setting out in a direction I'm excited about.

REALLY SUPER HAPPY for Barb, who will be designing a sitting room for the upcoming Washington DC Design House. Icing on the cake: She has commissioned a large screen print for the space! I'm really excited to be involved, and part of her design. I think it will look amazing.

Plans for today: drawing and website editing. Time to beef up my biography!

No comments: