Tuesday, January 12, 2010

dear dave,

its still soooo cold. It seems to be hindering a lot of activity. All I want to do is curl up.

All energy is towards end of the month and moving. And starting up at the Corcoran again.

Plan to work on some larger pieces. Time to break up my 24" x 24" mold. And brighter colors. Maybe back to paper as well. Excited to get back into the swing of things.

Worked a bit more on my site, but think my energy should be put towards adding content, not reorganizing things. Thinking about taking out movies and photos altogether. Feel unsure about all that. The portfolio part is really stale though. I need to freshen that all up.

Would love to be shooting some more pictures, but weather is too much of a factor. Maybe once I move I can get into a new routine. We'll see.

No comments: