Friday, January 8, 2010

dear Dave,

Working hard(er) on showing my prints. Have a few promising leads, but all are very "alternative". I have this weird desire to chart different paths, which sometimes seems like a stupid thing. I'm thinking too small. I need to have bigger dreams and goals. I have been way too happy with small successes.

It's hard to admit, but I've been having a hard time lately. Long stretches go by with little results, and my resolve weakens. Momentum is lost, and fear kicks in. I feel time slipping by.


-----------------

FLIPSIDE

I'm moving to a new studio.
I'm so happy with Hexy.
I'm soo happy with my decision to leave bsur.
My artwork is unique and distinctive, and very recognizable

I just need to keep the faith, and keep working hard. START working harder. I know I can succeed. I have more power then I know.

Look - this is difficult. I jumped off a cliff without much of a parachute.

I can do it.

No comments: