Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blahh - not feeling so great this morning.

Either it's all the junk I ate yesterday while waiting out the snowstorm, or the sleeping pill I took just before bed because my body was so tense from lack of activity. Probably a combination of both.

I feel sooo sleepy, but I think coffee would upset my stomach too much. Best to tough it out.

Another crazy day yesterday, but this storm was more unmanageable. It was way too cold and windy to enjoy a walk around with Remi. Hex and I stayed in, made brownies, and watched tv, which is all fine and good, but enough already. I'm ready to move on with things. Luckily I can get to the studio easily, so that is what I did this morning.

Working on odds and ends. Still contemplating what to do with my desk. Have a lot of good options, so its just a matter of weighing them all.

Think I'll put my head down on my desk for awhile, and clench my jaw. Im afraid Im going to hurl.

No comments: