Monday, February 22, 2010





dear dave,

My time at the studio is limited, and savored. After a long day temping at the dr. office, its so nice to be at my desk here.

I'm getting much more into a routine, and enjoying Chrissy (my coworker). One of the most satisfying things today was telling people there is a little hook on the back of the exam room's doors to hang coats on. A little moment where I could be helpful and cheerful. I know that going to the doctor can be so unpleasant for all these people. Some have serious chronic disease. Its nice to feel like I'm being helpful.

Things are running smoothly, and I'm gaining more confidence. Next large task will be conquering the phones. Up until now the most Ive said is: PRICE MEDICAL, PLEASE HOLD. THANKS!

--------

Yesterday I took Rem to Rock Creek (pics above). What a terrific dog! Sometimes I just LOVE spending time with her. She really is my baby. I say it over and over, but there is such a bond that I have with her. Raising her up from a puppy, I feel like she is part of me.

Anyway, we had a good time walking the snowy trails and getting muddy together. I expected much more mud, but was happy to find much more snow. It was magical.

No comments: