Tuesday, February 9, 2010



dear dave,

making plans for my new work table, which I'm anxious to get installed. I don't want to fall into a lazy trap, and let time go by making due with what I have set up here. The time to strike is NOW! while the iron is hot!

I put an ad up on craigslist for help getting all the wood here, cut, and assembled, but Im realizing it's probably best just to try to do it myself (with Hex). It would just be so nice to hire it out, since I know it's going to be a big project.

Anyway, that plan is afoot, so we'll see how it shakes out.

Stuck with what to do with my cabinets. They just don't fit in my master plan, but parting with them will be so sad. Thinking about putting them up on craigslist, and seeing what the market is... Maybe they could finance the rolling stool chair I'm thinking about. I just don't know - I love them so much.

More snow is on the way, and it's all such a big distraction. Puts limits on things, and I'm not being so good a working around them. In my head I have all these projects to start. But I'm feeling zero creativity, so it's like eating when I'm not hungry.

Could be another reason why I'm focused on the desk. Something positive to accomplish, and something that will help me feel more settled.

No comments: