Tuesday, February 23, 2010

dear dave,

tired, worn out, washed out, run down.

Another long day of on the job learning. Just when I think I have the routine down, things change and new complicated tasks are added to the mix.

Today I resisted the phones (still) My phone phobia definitely extends into the workplace. I just don't want to screw anything up, but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon.

Schedules change, people's circumstances change. Its important to stay flexible and nimble at all times. Good life-lessons.

Not much energy for the studio, so on my way I stopped at VIDA and vegged in the sauna and steam room. A nice treat. I attempted to continue on my way to the studio after, but quickly changed course for home. Remi and the couch were too tempting.

Fun last night playing with Siu's new lab/chow puppy. Brings back terrific memories of my first day with Remi. Its so fun to see them learn and explore. I love puppies!

Not much more to report. My world is small(er). BRANDDAVE on hold(ish)

No comments: