Monday, February 8, 2010

Im in love!

-my white shirt "the blog"
-my dark floor
-snowy fields
-white t-shirts, soft just out of the dryer.
-crows cawing in the trees
-die another day REMIX
-the promise of spring
-cologne
-acorns
-budding branches

possibility!!

The very snowy weekend was spent with Hexy, shuttling between coffee shops, studios, Drs. offices, and friends houses. It was fun and social. Another storm is on it's way, but we have a few days to settle. The wind in blowing, but it's sunny.

We made some progress on the new studio Friday, painting the bathroom. Glad to see it coming together a bit more.

I actually tried to make it in to the Corcoran, but that was kind of dumb. THe building was open, but the studio was locked shut. Oh well. I think I just needed to try.

I'm sort of at a midpoint in things. I'm looking forward to charting some new paths. Time to draw.

No comments: