Tuesday, March 23, 2010

dear dave,

LOVING gorillaz new cd. Damon is so great. I needed this!

Had a good day today, and TERRIFIC time shooting Dave yesterday. What a great guy. We didn't do so much, but I love getting back into a groove with him, and starting up on shirts again. Confirmed: this is what I love to do. I really love taking pictures. Today, driving to UPS to ship a print, I decided to update my photo portfolio, and push forward with that. Its been on the back burner, but I really want to continue on with it. So there.

Anyway, Dave looked good, and different. Thinner and more adult (still). Its not always easy taking good shots of him, but I continue to love our collaboration.

Had another day at the studio, tying up looses ends. Got some good things accomplished. Its nice to be back (today). Tomorrow I finish off the week at the Dr. office. My last few days.

Thinking I'm going to splurge, and hire out my desk project. (at least decided for now) We'll see. I'm anxious to get my studio squared away.

1 comment:

PAGE NUMBER 3 said...

Hey!

Just wanted to drop a line to say that
I really like your blog and your art. :)