Saturday, March 27, 2010

dear dave,

I just saw myself through one of those desperate moments, when I'm super thirsty (nothing to drink in the studio), shaky hungry (nothing to eat in the studio), headache coming on (no aspirin in my bag), and need to move my car, but also need to get to the corcoran (paint not dried on board yet).

What was I to do???

Take a deep breath, and slow the fuck down.

Quick drive to Safeway, parking behind McDonald's (!) and I'm back with bread, peanut butter, aspirin, bottled water, and a sandwich on my desk. Few.

--------

Behind today. Typical Saturday morning, not prepared to print anything, time ticking away. Oh well. I will just need to settle in to what I'm working on, and not worry about timing so much. Have no choice.

LOVING gorillaz still. And the sun!

No comments: