Thursday, April 15, 2010

branches (progress)



dear dave,

Made major progress on the branches print(s). Finished up last night feeling good. I just have a few leaf outlines, and all the blossoms to finish tomorrow, which is very possible.

Glad to be moving forward....

This is the time to plan the next print! Ha, that just occurred to me. I always make this same thursday mistake: resting on my progress. Then Saturday rolls around, (and monday too!) and Im not prepared to return to the Corcoran to work. Hmmm- what is next?

Anyway, good week. I feel good about where I am:

Large print sale
Major website redesign
Cool postcards (redos)
Great photo sessions with Dave
Fun new shirts
Great new shirt blanks
Another large print almost completed
MCA image/bio upload
Taxes completed

HEXY RETURNS!

No comments: