Sunday, April 11, 2010



GAGGLE (detail) 50" x 43"


dear dave,

its sunday, deep afternoon.

Hex is in LA

Ive been GLUED to my computer the past few days, recreating branddave.com. SO - MUCH - FUN, but I have become single minded about it. ITs all I want to do.

Poor Remi is waiting patiently below me, so incredibly anxious to get out to Rock Creek.

Just a few more minutes Remi!

-----------

Super productive few days. LOVE the direction my site - that is why Im working so hard on it. One edit quickly leads to the next, and all I want to do is FINISH!

Had a great time with Barb friday night at the preview night of the DC Design House. (more about that later)

Finally officially joined up with Mid-City Artists, which feels like a big accomplishment. Excited to see that grow! (more about that later)

Ok Remi - your time is now!

No comments: