Wednesday, April 21, 2010

rainy (cozy) morning. Had french toast and coffee with Hexy.

-----

Big plans to FINISH branches print today. It really has turned into a saga:

Yesterday I made it to Home Depot, and bought new boards to replace the super warped ones I have been so unhappy with. Only they looked more narrow then I remember , and they had stickers on them that said MADE IN SWEDEN!

They couldn't possibly be different (I thought) so I bought them, painted them, and returned to print them, only to discover (obviously) they were not the same as the others.

Losing that inch or so in width makes a big difference, so now I don't know what to do. Probably just stick with the warped ones.

Repainted my leaves and flowers, the ones I printed Monday with the garishly bright colors.

Returning today to reprint, and hopefully, be done.

----
7:40pm (update) - not done.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Dave,
Accidentally found your blog...like your style and your artwerk.
I'm just saying.
Lisa