Monday, May 10, 2010

bits

dear dave,

I realized a few things, while I was taking a shower yesterday. Obvious things that should have been really clear to me awhile ago. So now my job is to make them happen, and see them through. They are a bit too personal to share here, although I would like to, and they have obvious branddave implications. Maybe over time.

-----

I'm getting a lot of new photo opportunities, but they all are not clearly fitting into any kind of artistic vision. I kind of want to take every chance that comes along, but quickly I worry about it all becoming a huge distraction. Where is all this going anyway? ANSWER: Its much more of a hobby thing. Maybe I can get that straight in my head, and resolved. And just enjoy it. That's what I want to do.

----

Managed to get some work done at the corcoran saturday. I feel enormous pressure to get things done before the studio show, and the corcoran closes. ITs always down to the wire. I like it that way.

------

I need to make peace with myself. The things I've chosen. The work I enjoy doing. The person I am. I will be so much happier (and secure!) when I can.

No comments: