Friday, May 28, 2010

dear dave,

Holiday Friday. Always an interesting day. The weekend is ahead, and it feels special because it's a holiday. There is all this energy that surrounds it. People are anxious to leave town.

I remember when I was single, working at bsur. One year I just remember going home after work, feeling a mixture of calm and sadness, because I had no plans for the weekend. I was lonely, but at the same time content to just let the days unfold.

Things are SO different now. Better, more full and rewarding. Its really nice to have Hex, and to know he is there. Safe and comforting.

-------

Up and down this week. The momentum has been strange, and leads to big mood swings. Tuesday, after shooting with Peter, I was so high and full of positive energy. I felt like I could take on the world. Yesterday afternoon, I felt really different. Lost and unsure. Overall, Ive been feeling good though. I just tend to write only about the highs and lows.

I'm commited to the work I'm doing. I'm seeing all this through. Sometimes it's just helpful to say that, and write it down.

-------

Corcoran class starts next week after all. That's a good thing - gives me more time to prepare, but more importantly, work on other things. This session I'm going to have prints all lined up, ready to go. NO MORE FIDDLING. I have work to do!

No comments: