Monday, July 19, 2010



dear dave,

good fun solid weekend working playing eating resting.

I don't have much work to show here because it all seems like it's in a midpoint. I'm slacking on the picture taking and drawing (and posting)!

Prints - working on snakeman pattern. I completed my print saturday, but it feels like a bit of a failure. I want to like it more then I do. It feels very much like a first attempt, and I can see it improving a lot with a little more careful printing, and a better surface to print on. Now I just need to decide if it's worth my time.

Underwear - coming along! I had a great shoot with Peter friday, and I got what I was looking for. So I'm on 2 paths with this, and I'm really excited about both. Terribly excited!

Shirts - I'm shooting with a new model (female!) wednesday. I've had soo many stops and starts. I'm just so conflicted - and I've been content to have it simmer on the back burner for awhile now. GRRRRR.

Photography - A new guy also coming wednesday to shoot. I have high hopes for him - he is really beautiful.

Marketing - ahhh. blah.

No comments: