Saturday, July 3, 2010

Dear Dave,

I'm up here in new Hampshire at uncle len's, enjoying the change of pace. Of course I miss hexy. He would LOVE it here-it really is magical. Some if my favorite places in the world are here. The meadow behind the barn, the corner front lawn, the couch in the living room, the barn, the porch, the quiet little den. All the smells and sensations are so visceral. I can't begin to explain how much I love it! A perfect place, in every way.

So Friday I shot pictures of Peter in branddave briefs. All week I was going back and forth about them. Positives: they are fun and cute, and can work well with my designs. Plus I just love the idea of shooting pictures of them.

We took pictures, but I was so unhappy with the light, and not so sure I'm in love with the fit, so I made this mad dash to remove the ones that I had posted. I think we can do better.

Sitting here, thinking it through, I've decided I want to try. Plus, more samples are on the way.

Ok-enough blog for now. Time for bed. Goodnight

No comments: