Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A h h h h h h

dear dave,

Amazing what a massage can do. Of course I'm super familiar with how great they are, and how wonderful they make me feel. But it's been a long time since I splurged, and I'm so much better for it!

Finished my second print at the corcoran yesterday, looked at the clock, and figured I could dashed home to let Remi out (and postpone our planned walk in the woods), then slip in an hour massage before meeting Hexy and Lee for True Blood and pizza.

Once these ideas set in, there is no turning back!

Boy - was it worth it. Marco is brilliant at what he does. PERFECTION. A perfect perfect hour.

Afterwards, I walked out to a raging thunderstorm with no umbrella, no cash for a cab, but a huge blissful smile on my face.

I walked home in the pouring rain floating on air. Wow - what a GREAT massage!!!!!

No comments: