Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tuesday!

feel fine.

I was thinking as I was on my way to work that this blog should really be called the angst files. So much of what I write about is frustrations and drama. But I guess that is what's in my head.

I'd like to say that everything is just fine, but I really am in a lot of conflict about a lot of things having to do with branddave, my work, and my future. I want it to be able to sustain me (obviously), but so many times I do things that block this from happening. Or I loose steam on good ideas and get discouraged.

I keep telling myself that it's not a simple thing, and that I need to be patient. And that is how things end up in my mind.

But that doesn't really solve anything. All the doubts just rest there, waiting to be fed another day.

No comments: