Monday, August 30, 2010



dear dave,

Getting close to 2,000 (update: 1,200) posts, which in my book is pretty impressive! This blog has turned into a regular part of my day - and I'm really happy to have it. I love it as a record of what I've been doing, worrying about, and plan for in the future. Fun to see how things turn(ed) out, or didn't, and what I was thinking about in August 07, 08, 09, 10! Really cool!

I have NO idea who reads it, but judging by my page views - somebody is.

Anyway - spent the morning pulling together my Caramel show marketing, and I'm happy with how it turned out. Show is in 2 weeks, so the push has begun. ps - I LOVE mailchimp!

Weekend was pretty good, and productive. Hopefully a(nother) much need turning point towards productivity, positive thinking, healthy eating, and more exercise.

I have been so down on myself lately (very regrettably), and it's not hard to see all these things slipping. Some are contributors, some are consequences, but I'm really thinking if I work on them, things will get better.

Saturday was spent hanging out with Jimmy - and a super fun game-night at Cliffs. Took Rem to Rock Creek Sunday, then back to Rockville for errands.

Time to go back to work. Picture is Lucy, lookin good on the grass!

No comments: