Tuesday, September 28, 2010

dear dave,

I'm being more productive, which feels good. The structure of the corcoran studio helps. I HAVE to be productive in order to have a successful November/December. Everything seems to be building up to that.

I went out to Baltimore today to check out Red Tree, and see the space I'll be working with. Such a great store. I'm so excited to be a part of it - and have high hopes. Think my work will fit like a glove.

Opening is November 5th, which is shaping up to be a super challenging weekend.  MCA open studios Saturday & Sunday, and volunteering Friday.  We'll see how it all shakes out.  I'm concerned!

Made it out to PERFECTO also, which felt like a major major accomplishment. Of course I got lost getting there. Baltimore VEXES me. I always go the wrong way when I'm going around the stadium. Always get flushed onto 95, with NO possibility to correct. There are NO exits.

 Luckily my phone was working well and easily, so I made it back without too much extra trouble. Went through some crazy and run down neighborhoods. Really really cool, but terribly depressed. Buildings were killer though.

I'm happy to get those prints back, but feel a little disappointed that they have been there for so long without any sales inquiries.  Oh well.

So I'm back finishing up things for tomorrows prints,and other stuff. There is a lot to do!

No comments: