Wednesday, September 22, 2010





dear dave,

I'm fucking up a lot lately! I don't know what is going on. I guess I'm just not paying close enough attention when I'm doing things...none of it adds up to HUGE mistakes, but still. It's getting me down!

It's super hot today, after a few solid weeks of cooler weather. So happy I decided to take the air conditioner out of my window YESTERDAY! I get to enjoy the sweltering heat one last time. (Good day to wear boxers also -- blah!)

I'm working on odds and ends. Had a great time editing pics of austin from last week. Moved on to my shots of peter from friday, and I'm not feeling most of them. Lots of problems, and not so good underwear. Which leads me in to no mans land--reshoot? Probably not.

Excited to shoot with Dave K again tomorrow. Can't decide if I should meet up with him in Tenley, and go to our old stomping grounds. Probably will, since it's on my mind. We'll see.

Photos: 2 of Austin that I especially like.

No comments: