Tuesday, October 12, 2010






































blogger is crazy!  Every post I writing gets formated all strange.  How do I figure this out (easily?)

Back to the corcoran this afternoon.  Yesterday was productive, and hopefully today will be too.  I'm so lucky to have all this time to work there.

It's really hard managing my time.  I get to the studio, then leave, then need to pick up packages at home, then need to get to the post office.  Other stuff just doesnt get done until Wednesday or Thursday.  I need to just be settled with that I guess.

Shoot with Dave on thursday was really frustrating, and I'm lost with how to proceed.  I don't want to cut it off, but can't continue without getting anywhere.  Maybe the clouds will split, and I'll get a magical answer.  I hope so.

TW orders slowed.  WTF?


No comments: