Tuesday, October 5, 2010

blogger's new software is KILLING me.  I just lost a post after trying to edit it.

So now I'm frustrated, and not really in the mood to rewrite it.

Oh well.

Spent most of the day at the corcoran, finishing up bear owl wilson (below).  Took wayyyy longer then I expected, so now I'm behind.  Hopefully I can catch up Friday.  I have so much planned.

I'm getting regular tightewhitie orders, which is great!  Hopefully the stream turns into a flow.  I would love that.  Shooting with Peter friday, which should be interesting considering the new instant-winter we seem to be experiencing.  Hopefully it warms up a bit.

Also seeing Dave Thursday.  So unsure about what to shoot.  We'll see.  I know what I WANT to do, but that still doesnt seem to be an option...

No comments: