Thursday, October 7, 2010

dear dave,

Today is my birthday (again).  They come around fast!  Usually I copy in my horoscope for the year, but I don't really have to umph to search around the web for one.  So I won't!

Had breakfast with Hexy at the diner.  I think we both were anxious to start our days.  We ate in about 15 minutes.  It took longer to drive there!

I have a busy day planned full of logistics, so instead of being calm and relaxed, I feel stressed!  Meetings and photo shoots, and de-installations and drop offs and sauce-cake making.  It's an ambitious agenda.

I always need to think ahead for printmaking, and it's usually a struggle.  As much as I want to create in the moment, I need to plan for getting all the pieces together, lined up, prepared and ready to assemble.  I had to coerce myself to make a trip to Home Depot this morning.  If I didn't, I know I would end up unprepared for Monday/Tuesday printing.  So I went, spent $, and am probably better for it.

November will be here soon, and I need to feel prepared.  Fighting with all my strength NOT to drop the ball -- all that time gone, and not enough work to show for it.  I'm forging ahead.  I will succeed!

No comments: