Monday, October 25, 2010

dear dave,

Waiting on my screens to dry at the corcoran studio.  Gaggle (remix) almost done.  I just have a few more passes to make.

So that means it took about 10 hours total.  Seems like a lot, but didn't feel like so much.  Glad to have two solid prints out of the run.

Now I need to worry about tomorrow.  I really want to redo You Disappoint Me with brighter colors, but feel like that is a bit of a waste.  I need to do that elusive 11th look (project runway).  That quick piece that fills a gap thats missing.  Hmmm, that sets me off spinning, because I don't know what it should be.

Had a good weekend.  Hopefully I can update a bit more as the week goes on, and I get gradually more comfortable with what I have done and the choices I've made.  Time is running out on Red Tree.  Hope I've gone down the right path!

No comments: