Monday, October 18, 2010

Sitting in the little computer closet at the corcoran, waiting for my screens to dry.  Excruciatingly impatient as I wait.  Everybody has their screens bunched up at each dryer, so it takes double the time.  I just cant rush around.  It's pointless.

think I found a good solution for salvaging my work from saturday (winterberry), so I feel good about that at least.  It just means multiple screens and SLOW progress.  I need to dial down to first gear if I'm going to make it work.

I have a solid two weeks to wrap up my work for Red Tree.  I need to regroup and see what I have all together, so I use my time wisely.  I've been stalling on Gaggle, unsure if I want to go through all the hoops to get it done.  I want to be able to come up with a re-mix (a new variation) but I'm stumped at the moment.  Probably will just end up with the original set-up.

I've been soooooooooooooooooooooo unsure of myself lately.  It's bad.  I need that confidence to move forward.  It's like lubricant.  It greases the gears and keeps moving things forward.  Hard things.  I'm desperate to feel positive about what I'm doing.

No comments: