Friday, October 8, 2010

Such a busy couple of days. Today I was running from thing to thing-it was crazy! Corcoran-Peter-post office-Wachovia.

I feel behind. I'm sweating My red tree deadline.

I dropped the ball a bit towards the end if today, and now feel bad, because I'm not as prepared as planned for printing tomorrow. Ahhh-printing is a hungry beast! Eating all my time up.

Love my pics of Peter. Boxers were a fun change of pace. And the weather was killer. We lucked out! Pics will be fun to add to tightewhities. But that will have to wait for well into next week. Among other things.

Shoot with Dave not so great. I've lost my flow with him-and can't seem to get it back. Somethings not working anymore-and it's killing me! Cold weather coming anyway, so shooting will be on hold till spring anyway. Probably good to find a new face. We'll see...

No comments: