Friday, November 19, 2010



dear dave,

this picture was taken a few years ago, on a late afternoon walk with Rem in Rock Creek.

Feels like daylight is so precious now. The days are so short. At around 4 all I want to do is gather my things and head home for the night. Eat and curl up. Hex and I have been watching tv in bed, nesting. It feels cozy...but I hate the hibernation instinct this time of year. I want more day!

Time flies by. Sure I don't always use it well, but come on. It's not like I'm talking on the phone and surfing the web all day. I just can't believe how little time I feel like I have.

The problem is that I constantly underestimate how much time anything is going to take. I think I can just whip over to home depot, get wood (cut), come back to my studio, paint it, print out positives, and get to the corcoran to start printing by 11. Well it's already 1:22, and I'm just finishing the painting.

Anyway, new print is cool. Im excited about it. Putting down the monsters for a bit. (wish I could do 3 things at the same time)

Started to stress out about my February show with Joe. Factoring the semester break, that is practically 3 weeks away. I need to bust ass.

No comments: