Thursday, November 11, 2010

dear dave,

another busy day. they get filled fast. Went up to Baltimore to drop more prints off to Red Tree. Came home and got my car washed (sparkly!). Then photographed another chunk of prints for the site. All that took all day.

My car got was covered with bird sh*t last friday at cord's house. Nice to have it all cleaned up after a week of driving it super dirty.

Glad to get more up to Red Tree. That store is really unbelievable. Chock full of great stuff. They were preparing the store for Christmas and it looked awesome. Again - soooo glad to be there.

Happy to have made some progress updating my print pages. Fun to shoot again. It's been awhile since I've used my camera. Peter and Dave K have been on hold - because of weather and lack of stuff to shoot, and $. It was getting expensive paying them regularly. Hopefully money well invested. I'm sure of it.

Time to get home and let Remi out. And see my wonderful hexy. Tomorrow is another print day. Focus now is on smaller prints....

goodnight.

No comments: