Friday, November 12, 2010

dear dave,

It's so nice and warm. Hex and I just had coffee in middle of the day, then I went to the post office to mail shirts. Weird day. It's not so productive. More lazy and slow.

Wish I had my sh*t together to shoot pictures, because it's warm and sunny, and I feel inspired. But I don't, so I didn't.

Thinking about whats next, and how to use my time wisely. A lot of big stuff is behind me. I was working so hard on getting all my print inventory together, then set-up for the open studios. Now there is this lull, and I'm trying to figure out what is best.

Not enough time to launch christmas cards, but I want to. Not enough time to get the fabric printed, but I want to do that too.

Probably best to get through some of the nagging stuff that I have been avoiding. It's always there, taunting me.

I've had my playtime. Now back to work.

No comments: