Thursday, November 18, 2010

I HATE blogger
I HATE blogger
I HATE blogger

It's impossible to format photos anymore.  I really really hate it.

Today and yesterday flew by.  I have NO control.  I didn't get much done.  I'm feeling lost/frustrated/responsible.  It's all my fault.

I drew a bit.  Remixed my website.  So sad about daily candy, and not being linked to my name.  A good lesson for the future I guess.  But there really was no way to prevent or control.

Working on new print.  Feeling frustrated by my whole convoluted process.  Yet in the end, it takes the same steps.  Why do I mess it up then (timewise).  Because somehow I'm programed to.

Waiting to bring another print up to Loft Gallery.  Im there, caramel, Hounshell, Easel, 4903 and Red Tree.  Something has to pan out!

No comments: