Tuesday, November 30, 2010

tick tick tick

the clock is ticking until the corcoran closes for the semester. It's really crazy how slavish I am to this studio. All my time and emotions are wrapped up in using the studio wisely. The slightest waste sends me into a pit of despair and regret. Im constantly trying (and failing) to efficiently use my time here.

It's really hard, because printing requires a lot of prep. Actually its really hard because I hate planning. I like to come up with prints in the moment, which leads to some downtime working out the next print.

I've been stressing about an upcoming show at Axis with Joe. It's a big project, opening early Feb. No problem except the corcoran closes for most of January, starting late December. It will be impossible to get a lot done between those times, so this is really my chance to move along.

that collides with my insane ability to procrastinate, and work spur of the moment.

I think I may have come up with a solution, driving into the studio today. We'll see if it pans out.

Hopefully

Fingers crossed

No comments: