Saturday, December 11, 2010

back at the corcoran.

Last year at this time I was struggling to print a movie camera for Alison. No matter how hard I tried, the ink just wouldn't lay on the wood well.

Same story today! I'm reprinting "Nobody was fooled". Two prints. I tried to print the dog (body) over and over and over. It just wouldn't work. How strange.

It's soooooo hard doing reprints. I can never make a carbon copy, no matter how careful and patient I try. Today was no exception. Luckily I have some more time to work on it this week.

Tomorrow is a mini Holiday show at 4903. I'm looking forward to be back there, but I have a lot to do from now until then. Probably very possible to get it all done. It's going to be a very long day.

Now I'm just waiting for (butt) to finish exposing his screen. He has the best ass! I really wonder if he notices my noticing...

No comments: