Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dear Dave,

What a mixed day.  Every day is mixed!

I try to get stuff done, but plans always change,  I get distracted.

People flake out.  Guys cancel.  Stores don't open until 11.  I run out of ink.  I run out of clear paper.  The electricity goes out.  I change my shirt colors.  I decide on wood.  I need to buy canvas.  American Apparel discontinues that brief color.  Oh they have it there after all--in the back of the rack.

Tempera looks terrible on wood.  Oh wait it looks good.  That meter is out, Parking is restricted there.  That credit card works.  This one doesn't.

So many changes, reversals, quick victories!  It's mind bending!

I can't decide on shirts.

I can't decide on shirt colors.

I can't decide on designs.

I can't decide about TW.

I can't decide about my AXIS prints.

I can't decide on Easel.

I can't decide on GD.

I can't decide on anything.

My mind is burned.  I'm trying!!  To make progress.  Sort of.

Blah!

Image:  3 panels for axis print paintings.  With lifeline extension cord from the bathroom socket.

No comments: