Friday, March 25, 2011

dear dave,

I haven't had much time still to post.  Another crazy week, but the craziness is defiantly subsiding.

Managed to get Barb her paintings Wednesday after a super hectic day of traveling to Baltimore and finishing up the framing.

Thursday was a chance to catch my breath, return a few emails, make and send tons of shirts, cut a million boards, and see cliff.

Today I reprinted "Nobody was fooled", and was super successful doing it.  Felt great at the corcoran.  Work flowed, like it is supposed to.

Now I have TONS of smallish boards to print on, and I'm super excited about it.  Think it will all be really successful.

Happy to go forward.  Onward!

note: new photo series -- dogs tied up, waiting on the sidewalk.  I see so many great characters around the neighborhood.  Glad to finally make the decision to photograph them.  Will be fun!

No comments: