Friday, April 8, 2011

dear dave,

a splitting headache last night signaled I needed to make some changes today. I've been going at 100 mph, and I need to slow down. No Corcoran today. No rushing to make screens, scrambling to mix colors, and hauling wood back and forth. No rush down R st. I'll be better off for it!

Today I'm going to concentrate on a few do-able things, accomplish them, and rest.

-------

Updated branddave.com with all my latest prints for Trovh. Bringing them out Tuesday AM.

DC Design house preview party is tonight with Barb. I had this crazy dream where I went to the party, and her room was empty. It was because she was meeting with all the other designers, and every time she left, she had to empty the room because there was no way to secure it.

Weird.

Anyway, on with my day

No comments: