Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dear Dave,

The anxiety I was feeling a few days ago blossomed into crippling back spasms. While asleep, I somehow twisted my back, and woke up yesterday to terrible pain. It hurt to get up, use my arms, even walk. Bolts of pain spread out of this little knot, right between my shoulderblades.

I rallied for a few hours, after sleeping more, and went to work. After a few really productive hours, I came home to rest, knowing I would have to fill in for hex later that night, cleaning the huge Dr office myself.

Things went south. The pain came back full force, so everything had to be cancelled. Hex made flights to return from LA 3 days early.

Dr called in meds, and I made my way to cvs in extreme pain. My body would seize, then relax. Like intermittent lightening bolts.

I waited in cvs, and couldn't even reach over to the magazine on the chair next to me.

----
Meds and rest have made a huge difference. Resting today, and feeling much better.

Only few more days of corcoran print time. I HAVE to finish my projects! Think I'll be able to.

Hex arrives back in a few hours. He is going directly to work at the Dr. Office, work I couldn't do fir him last night.

No comments: